Bed & Breakfasts
- Badgley Mischka Womens Thelma gold Evening Sandals 9.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 4919
- LADIES WOMEN WEDDING PARTY SUPPER HIGH HEELS STILETTO BOOTS PLATFORM SHOES 819-7
- Stuart Weitzman Brown Leather Closed Sandal Flat Women's Size 8 1 2 M OW75717
- Vionic Gem Caballo Ballet Flats - Women's Size 5 - Gunmetal Snake
- Paul Parkman Ghillie Lacing bluee Dress shoes (ID GT511blue)
- SlipGrips Steel Toe Slip-Resistant Waterproof Rubber Work Boot Shaft height and
- Mens OluKai Nui Leather Sandals Flip Flops Hawaii s Finest Rum NEW IN BOX FAST
- ASICS D110N-4623 CALIFORNIA 78 VIN blueE FIERY RED INITSUKA TIGER MEN'S SHOE
- BRASS BOOT Men's Italian Brown Leather Driving Moc Loafers Slip On Sz 13 M
- Sperry Top-Sider Men's Leeward X-Lace Grey Grey Boat shoes (sts14161) sz 7m
- Men's Leather Safety shoes Steel Toe Low Upper Work Boots For Spring Autumn
- Mens Safety Camo Work Lace Up Antiskid outdoor hilking Breathable training shoes
- Wembley Mens Real Tree Open Toe Slip On Slippers, Camouflage, Size 8.0 iFwB
- Dino Bigioni Leather Italian Boots Winter Collection NEW
- Men's Ariat WorkHog Patriot Steel Toe Work Boot 10022968
- Air jordan retro 10 venom green
- MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS PUMA TSUGI APEX WINTERIZED [366905 02]
- Air force 1 low Size 14
- Mens Jordan Alpha 3 Percent Size 9 White Flight gold Grey
- Adidas Originals White Leather Gonzales Trainers Men's shoes Sneakers
- Adidas Mens X 18.3 FG Football Boots Firm Ground Lace Up Lightweight Mesh Upper
- Adidas CLIMAWARM Men's Size 10 Running shoes
- Mizuno Wave Rider 22 Men's Running shoes Peacoat Primpink Yellow J1GC183170 19J
- Adidas Y-3 Kaiwa White Size 8 9 10 11 12 Mens shoes Yohji Yamamoto G54502
- ADIDAS NMD_CS1 PK W SNEAKERS PINK B37658
- Hot Womens Over The Knee Boots Stretchy Slouch Rhinestones Thigh Sweet shoes Zip
- NEW Harley-Davidson Womens Riding Boots D87077 Size 6 Medium
- Hush Puppies Women's Cyra Catelyn Boot, Dark Grey, 8.5 M US
- Puma Basket Heart Explosive Womens Fashion Sneakers Puma White-puma Whit 8.5 US
- Dr. Martens 1460 Vegan pink gold chrome paint metallic Pink, DM24865716
- Womens Leather Winter Side Zip High Heels Knee High Knight Boots Party shoes SZ
- PUMA VIKKY PLATFORM SIZE 11
- Ankle pleated round toe boots size 8 Brand New
- Retro Womens Girls Fashion Fur Trim Lace Up Platform Ankle Boots Winter Snow SHY
- Stuart Weitzman 'Logo Plainfield' Peep Toe Pumps Snake Embossed Leather 10M
- LifeStride Women's Adriana Ankle Bootie, Mushroom, Size 9.5 sAnW
- New Free People Amarone Leather Ankle Boots Size 37- Bronze Snakeskin
- Guess Marciano 8 Leather Platform Stiletto Heel Leather Sole
- Clarks Originals Men's Wallabee Derbys Brown (Cola -) 8 UK
- VINTAGE Mocassins Goodyear LOUIS BOSTON Tout Cuir black Fr 42,5 TBE
- Goodwin Smith RIPLEY GREY AW18 Mens shoes
- MEN CHURCH'S JASON WINE FULL LEATHER SLIPPERS SHOES sz 10.5 D ,F NEW
- Steve Madden Men's VEAR Oxford, tan Leather, 12 M US
- Giorgio Brutini Men's London Oxford
- shoes K-ENT men Clark blue Tessuto 40209AZ
- Reebok Easytone Smooth Fit Walking-Athletic Women's shoes White-Yellow color
- Skechers Fitness Tone Ups Women Athletic Sneaker shoes Size 11M Pre Owned JJ
- New Womens chunky heels ultrahigh 12cm Platform zip Knee High Boots knight shoes
- So Me Sheena bluesh Pink Scrunch Top High Heel OTK Above Knee Boots 6 -10
- Womens Strappy Suede Pointy Toe Ankle Boots Side Zipper Stiletto High Heel 2019
- Women's NEW BALANCE Walking GREY blueE Nylon shoes ww1765gp
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
ASICS GEL-Scram 3 Running shoes - Grey - WomensDr. Scholl's Womens Freestep Purple Fashion Sneaker Size 9.5 (231166)ASICS Womens Gel-Foundation 12 Green Running shoes Size 12 (C,D,W) (155848)JORDAN TEAM II Dark Grey Vivid Pink 820276-009 NEW 2018
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Adidas Originals Superstar RT Suede Perf Trainers 7.5 White ChalkPropet Women's Lumi Ankle Zip Winter Boot, Grey, 7 2E USCatherine Malandrino Perse Embellished Over the Knee Boot Size 7 M
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. FASHION Women Knee High Boots Platform Heels Boots Shiny shoes Woman Big Size 16Harley Davidson 10 Leather Boots Women's Tan Brown TIA Biker shoes OxfordsCambridge Select Women's Classic Round Toe Lace-Up Low Heel Combat BootMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night per game. Joe to his per winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Asics Women's Gel-Cumulus Running shoes - Size 8 (fits More Like 7)
Things to do in Tahoe City
La Sportiva Synthesis Women's Fjord Hiking Boot 6MPANTOFOLA D'gold LIGHT BROWN LEATHER SPORTS SHOE 7 ITALY SOFT COMFORTABLEDC shoes shoes low running shoes women's Haven Tx Se Navy WhiteMariamare A18s shoes women zapatillas bajas con cuña 62343 C43726 KORA
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.