Bed & Breakfasts
- Dr. Andrew Weil Women's Rhythm Sneakers, V2148
- Womens Oxford Retro Faux suede Pull on Chunky heels Dress formal Ankle Boots
- Badgley Mischka Womens Thelma gold Evening Sandals 9.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 4919
- LADIES WOMEN WEDDING PARTY SUPPER HIGH HEELS STILETTO BOOTS PLATFORM SHOES 819-7
- Stuart Weitzman Brown Leather Closed Sandal Flat Women's Size 8 1 2 M OW75717
- Vionic Gem Caballo Ballet Flats - Women's Size 5 - Gunmetal Snake
- Paul Parkman Ghillie Lacing bluee Dress shoes (ID GT511blue)
- Grenson WATFORD Mens Navy Slip-on Leather shoes (R38A) (Kett)
- VANS LOW FOOTWEAR MAN SNEAKERS CLOTH BROWN - 244C
- Womens Fur Lined Lace Up Casual Wedge Heel Sports Trainers Running shoes Pumps
- CAT Footwear Men's Conclude Steel Toe Work shoes Dark Brown, SIZE USA 11. P90100
- Adidas Men's Originals Prophere shoes bluee Night orange AQ1026 Size 9.5 New w Box
- 989 NEW MENS TAN BROWN REAL LEATHER SMART SHOES LACE UP OFFICE WORK
- Fashion Mens Slip On Loafers Breathable preppy comfy Driving Casual board shoes
- Retro Women round toe lace up high top casual comfort work ankle boots
- THgoldGOOD AMERICAN HERITAGE MOC TOE ST EH WEDGE WORK BOOTS 804-4478 - ALL SIZES
- New Men’s Magnum Hamburg 6.0 Composite Toe & Plate Safety Boots US 9
- New FILA Mens THE CAGE FS1HTA3171X WHITE NAVY RETRO High Top US M 7-10 TAKSE
- shoes J.P.Q. Man Sneakers trendy BEIGE Suede 4010-SA
- London Brogues Acento de Gatsby shoes brown oscuro
- Men's New Balance 590v3 Trail Men's New Balance 590v3 Trail Men's New Balance 5
- Frye Distressed Brown Leather Casual Mid Calf Riding Boots Heels Women's 6 B
- JCB Granite Mens Work Safety Trainers shoes Steel Toe Cap Mid Sole Predection
- ASICS GEL-KAYANO 21 DYNAMIC DUOMAX TRAINER SHOES AGS FLUIDFIT RIDE AHAR+ 44 10.5
- Adidas Men's ZX Flux Primeknit bluee US11.5 BA7374
- Adidas YEEZY 350 BOOST V2 TRUE FORM TRFRM EU EDITION US-9.5 EU-43.1 3
- Men 9Us Adidas Originals Pw Stan Smith Tns orange
- NWOT 2017 NEW BALANCE 574 WINTER NIGHTS WL574DCV WOMENS 9.5 B
- Adidas Thrasher Women's Trail shoes Purple Size US 6.5 MB3 G49953
- Hoka One One W ARAHI Womens shoes US sz 9 bluee Lavender Purple Running Sneakers
- Altra Women's Torin 3.0 Zero Drop Comfort Running shoes bluee Coral
- Saucony Womens Koa Tr Grey bluee Running shoes Size 6.5 (240934)
- New NB New Balance 530 Women's Size 5.5 shoes White Grey W530CAA
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
J75 by Jump Fierce Women's High Top Sneakers with Iconic TagNew Balance Womens Wl574en Navy Fashion Sneaker Size 7.5 (250420)New Womens Fila Memory Core Callibration 3 - Running shoes - Size 8 - FILABrooks Womens bluee Running shoes Size 7.5 (238691)
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Hoka One One Women's Challenger ATR 4 Running shoes Poseidon blueebird Size 7MPuma Basket Platform Patent Womens Peacoat Athletic shoesTredters Women's Jenkins Slip-On White Multi Leather Synthetic Loafers
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Mizuno Wave Bolt 4 Womens WH-RD Volleyball shoes 9.5W USNWT Adidas Women's Purebounce+ Running shoesSaucony Women's Fastwitch 8, Coral Citron, 11 B(M) USMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night per game. Joe to his per winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Air Jordan 6 Retro BG Gatorade Like Mike Size 6Y Boys 384665-145
Things to do in Tahoe City
Easy Spirit Mach Classic 1 Walking shoes Women's 8 Narrow White Light ActivityASICS Gel-Quantum 360 Teal Grey Sz 9.5 Women Running shoesWomen's New Balance WRUBXBK RUBIX size 7.5 B[Adidas] F99368 Neo City Racer Women Men Running shoes Sneakers White Hit
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.